Introducing World Forest Network, an information exchange platform to connect impact
forestland investors with qualified projects.
We are targeting owner-operated, impact investing forestry projects focused on sustainability and social benefits.
These are usually native woods oriented, but not exclusive of well managed plantation forests and/or agriculture.
We are in the process of procuring candidate projects and like minded investors. We are open to introductions.
This is an emerging marketplace and information is usually preliminary, so please contact us for initial communication.
Interested in properties available right now? Check out Forestland for Sale in the left sidebar.
Our Mission: We are committed to productive, responsible forest investments. Our belief is that sound business principles can be applied to sound forestry practices; resulting in a better world and a profession we can be proud of.
World Forest Investment, Inc. provides services for a wide spectrum of issues regarding sound forestry business and investment. Our experience is broad and varied domestically and internationally. Some of areas of expertise include:
- Forest Operations Oversight and Solutions:
- for absentee owners - includes reviewing, monitoring, and reporting on forest operations, as well as providing solutions for
forestry and/or personnel challenges. Includes input on business and product marketing aspects, with reports provided to owners or investors.
Previous clients include TIMO's and private investors.
- Forestland Acquisitions:
- discovery, evaluation, financing, negotiating, due diligence and closing of forestland for investment.
- Forestland Dispositions:
- strategy development, marketing, and negotiations for forestland sales.
- Due Diligence and Reporting:
- investigation, property and operations inspection, observance and reporting of findings, financial reporting and analysis for forest investments.
- Forestland Brokerage:
- licensed real estate broker in Oregon & Washington
- Land Issues:
- identification and resolution of title issues, easements, encumbrances.
- focus on profitability, new business development, management, finance.
- applied forest management.
- work assignments in Bahamas, Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, Canada, New Zealand, Ecuador, Brazil, Panama, Uruguay, Mozambique and Warm Springs Nation. Extensive network throughout the Americas.
Click here for more detail on consulting services, references, and history.